Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- 245 INR
- Antifoams are used in a wide variety of foaming systems and in very small concentrations usually only a few parts per million.
- Foam can cause major inconvenience in industry, resulting in damage to goods,overflow of vessels, loss of valuable products and reduced plant efficiency.
- TAP 200 is a special 100% Polydimethyl Siloxane based compound, found useful as antifoams in various non aqueous industrial applications. It finds use for various applications in different industries.
- TAP 200, a product with low surface tension is further improved to control and destroy foam.
- Foaming is a property that demands immediate solution in order to achieve high productivity.
- Nature of foam differs depending on the industry involved. However, it always occurs as a concentrated dispersion of air or gas bubbles in a liquid medium which is stabilized by impurities, i.e. fine solid suspensions, surfactants, proteins, starches, etc.
- Silicone defoamers are generally preferred for better stability and more lasting defoaming power in very small concentrations.
- TAP 200 is extremely cost effective, as it is designed to work efficiently and economically.
General Characteristics :
- Appearance:Translucent grey liquid
- Viscosity @ 25oC: 1600cst-3000cst
- Defoaming Activity (secs): Max.15 (At 50PPM active)
- Specific gravity @ 25oC:0.998
- Content of Silicone dioxide: 4 - 6%
- DOSAGE% - 0.005 to 0.05%
Special Features :
- Excellent foam control in non aqueous systems
- Superior product performance over organic defoamer
- Easily formulated into antifoam emulsion or dispersions
- Superior foam control
- Excellent stability at high temperatures
- Excellent efficiency at broad pH range
- Chemically inert, non-toxic
- Economical, as it works at low ppm’s
- Performs efficiently at low concentration
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India