- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- 245 INR
- TAP 958 is very high molecular weight long chain alkylated amine with high degree of reserve alkalinity type Rust & corrosion Inhibitor. Due to considerably good Reserve alkalinity it can neutralise any kind of acid produce during process reactions in an application.
- TAP 958 is an oil soluble ashless rust inhibitor recommended for gear oils, turbine oils, circulating oils, quenching, compressor, hydraulic, straight cutting oils & other Industrial/automotive grades at 0.05 to 1.00 % W/W.
- It also gives excellent performance in greases, automotive and other synthetic oils at variable dosages depending upon the requirements.
- It can be successfully used in factory fill engine oils (Running in Oils) to meet the stringent requirements of Daimler Benz Corrosion test.
Amber Clear Liquid
TBN,mg KOH/gm oil
Flash Point oC, Min.
Density @ 25oC,gm/cc
Nitrogen % w/w, min
- When compared with conventional succinct acid half ester type rust inhibitors, TAP 958 has following additional performance benefits.
- It gives better performance at lower concentrations and also cost effective.
- Non acidic unlike other conventional Half acid ester type.
- Higher maximum protection due to high thermal stability.
- Effective on ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Easily miscible and flowable liquid.
- It has excellent reserved alkalinity which protects oil degradation.
- Even at higher concentrations it does not allow gum and lacquer/ varnish formations.
- Excellent inherent dispersancy which helps in preventing deposit formation.
- It prevents catalytic effect of the metal at higher temperatures.
- Compatible with all conventional automotive and industrial additives.
Dosage%:- TAP 958 at 0.05 - 0.1 % treat level in circulating and hydraulic oils will pass the ASTM D-665 A & B rust test.
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India