- 245 INR
- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- TAP 563A is an additive for emulsifier for soluble cutting oils having additional antirust properties basically due to special type of rust inhibitor chemistry incorporated into the formulations. It meets IS 1115 - 1986 when formulating cutting oils at 16 - 20 % w/w treat level in suitable base oils.
- It is specially suitable for formulating soluble cutting oils emulsifiers @ treat level of 8 to 10 % with other suitable Ingredients.
- It also gives excellent performance in emulsifiable rolling oils and similar applications because of its friction modifying properties & excellent emulsion stability when formulated in water of hardness upto 1000 ppm.
- Dosage in finished soluble cutting oil @ 0.5 to 1%.
FEATURES: It adds -
- Excellent emulsion stability with biocidal properties.
- Supreme lubricity with friction modifying properties.
- Excellent anticorrosion & antirust properties.
- Superior cooling performance for better work tool life.
Amber Clear Liquid
Density @ 20 oC,gm/cc
0.92 - 1.0
Flash Point oC COC, min
Nitrogen content %,min
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India