- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- 245 INR
- TAP 210 is a modified smectite especially designed for use in a oil-based systems from lower to medium till higher polarity solvents.
- TAP 210 provides superior viscosity and controls suspension and prevents separation of solids over a wider field of solvent.
- TAP 210 providing high gelling efficiency,reproducible viscosity and thixotropic, a high degree of sag control and prevents hard settling of pigments and fillers; enhanced suspension control;excellent misting control.
- TAP 210 is a high performance rheological additive for use in oil based non soap greases, paints and is especially suited to industrial,marine and maintenance coatings,and variety of printing inks.
Typical Properties :
- Composition Organic derivative of a smectite
- Color Light Cream
- Form Finely divided powder
- Specific weight g/cm31.9
- Partical size (dispersed) less than 1 micron
- Moisture content,To3.0 max
- Loss on ignition, % 35.0 min
- Fineness, through No.200 sieve, % 95 min
- High performance coatings
- Lubricating greases
- Printing inks
- Acrylic paint
- Solvent epoxy paint
- Alkyd paint
- Zinc-rich paint
- Baking paint
- Nitro lacquer
- Foundry paint
- Polyester paint
- Road paint
- Silica paint
Salient Features :
- TAP 210 provides excellent gelling efficiency when proper degree of high shear equipment and polar activator been applied to the system.
- The polar activator such as propylene carbonate,methanol/water (95/5), ethanol/water (95/5), or acetone acts as a wedge to help open up the clay platelets and developing maximum gellation.
- The optimum amount of polar activator may vary from 30% to 60% by weight of TAP 210 depending on the system.
- Use levels of TAP 210 are generally 0.2-9.0% by weight of the system depending on end application.
- TAP 210 is Equivalent To Bentone® 38, Claytone® 40, Tixogel®VP-A
TYPICAL PROPERTIES :
Organic derivative of a smectite
Finely divided powder
Specific weight g/cm3
Partial size (dispersed)
less than 1 micron
Loss on Ignition, %
Fineness, through No.200 sieve, %
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India