- 245 INR
- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- TAP 3433 has been specially formulated to give excellent antiwear and extreme pressure properties along with thermal, oxidation and rust characteristics (covering copper and copper alloys) to cover a broad range of applications of gear oil applications.
- TAP 3433 is a multifunctional gear oil additive formulated for both automotive & industrial performance.
- TAP 3433 should be blended with highly refined base stocks to meet API GL4, GL5, and GL2 and IS 8406 (1993) when blended in suitable base stock & desired viscosity grades.
PERFORMANCE & BENEFITS:
- Lubricants formulated with this additive package work for heavy duty enclosed gear drives with splash and circulatory type lubrication systems under heavy shock load conditions.
- It also gives dependable performance for continuous service at operating temperature upto 160 °C.
- It is also useful for antifriction bearings subjected to heavy shock loads.
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent wear protection and longer life of gear components
- Excellent all weather performance and fuel economy due to multi grading.
- Smoother shifting of gears, long and enjoyable driving.
- Reduce gear friction and lower operating temperatures
- Low noise of gearbox and allow smoother gear changes
- DOSAGE%- 1.1 - 3.8%.
Technical Specification :
Bright & Clear Reddish Yellow Liquid
3.0 TO 4.0
Viscosity @ 100 oC., cSt
Flash Point,COC oC, min.
Sp. Gravity @ 15 oC, gm/cc
Sulphur content % wt., min
Cu Strip Corrosion @ 100oC for 3 Hrs
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India