- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- 245 INR
- TAP 363 antioxidants are designed to give high temperature performance.
- Due to its rheology characteristics its effective active range is between 140oC to 450oC.
- It gives excellent synergism effects in combination with phenolic antioxidants which helps to prevent wide spectrum low to high temperature oxidation.
- Advantages over conventional Antioxidant Working range:
- It works up to 450oC in suitable formulations with hydro treated or solvent refined base oils whereas DBPC dissociates above 110oC temperature and other conventional antioxidants have limited working range as well as high temperature stability.
- Good compatibility with all other types of additives and gives synergistic effect along with Aminic/ Phenolic/Phosphates type antioxidants.
- Dosage%- 0.25 - 1.25%
- Clear in all Base oils (mineral & synthetic)
- It imparts excellent oxidation resistance
- High nitrogen content & liquid form allow to be easily blend.
- High temp. oxidation stability & gives good stabilizing Properties
- It imparts good protection against degradation due to heat and oxygen.
- Its high nitrogen content and liquid form allow TAP 363 to be easily blended into all types of high performance lubricants.
- TAP 363 is especially suitable for use in synthetic and mineral oil based lubricant used in high temperature applications.
- TAP 363 can also be used in synthetic base fluids such as silicone oils & diesters.
- Typical Treat Levels (Dosage %)
- Hydraulic and Circulating oils 0.2 - 0.6 %
- Compressor and Paper Machine Oils 0.2 - 0.5 %
- Greases and Engine Oils 0.2 -0.6 %
- Industrial and Automotive Gear Oils 0.1 - 0.6 %
Density @ 25 oC, gm/cc
0.950 - 1.0
Viscosity @ 100 oC, Cst
Flash point COC oC
Total Base number, mg KOH/g
Content of diphenyl amine %
< = 0.99
Clarity of solution
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India