- 245 INR
- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- TAP 3547T has been designed to meet the requirements for an economical & cascadable additive system with logistics, for formulating HIGH SPEED 4 Stroke Engine Oil Gasoline lubricants meeting API SF to SN (Multigrades) performance levels.
- TAP 3547T contains special additives to impart excellent deposit control, oil oxidation Resistance, wear & Rust control in all types of engines.
- Finished oils containing the recommended concentration of TAP 3547T exceed meet the engine test performance requirements for API Classification.
- Provides a value solution for older motorcycles or consumers in rural or suburban areas who want a cost-effective, practical lubricant for use at normal drain intervals.
- Dosage% - 3.5 to 9.5%
Meets Performance Level
API SF to SN
Viscosity Index Improver
Non Dispersant V.I. Improver
Group I/II base oils
SAE Viscosity Grades
15W-40, 20W-40, 20W-50, 10W, 20W, 30W, 30, 40, 50
Key benefits of TAP 3547T include :
- Friction Durability: Enhanced clutch performance and friction durability enabling smoother operation throughout the life of the oil.
- Exceptional Oxidation Protection: Motorcycle engines run hotter than passenger car engines; therefore motorcycle oils need continued protection against oxidation.
- Enhanced Corrosion Protection: Motorcycle design limitations can result in water ingress when driving under varying weather conditions. As a result, built-in corrosion resistance is needed.
- TAP 3547T meets JASO MA/MA2 PERFORMANCE AT THIS TREAT LEVEL.
Density @ 25 oC, gm/cm3
ASTM D 4052
Flash Point oC (PM), min
ASTM D 92
Viscosity at 100 oC, cSt.
ASTM D 445
Total Base Number (TBN)
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India