- 245 INR
- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- TAP 6000 is a two stroke engine oil additive, which is acclaimed for precise pH value. These additives are used in processing lubricants, which are further utilized in two-stroke cycle gasoline engines.
- At suitable dosages along with low molecular weight viscosity modifier and suitable solvent TAP 6000 meets the requirement of JASO FC and IS 14234 - 1996.
Features & Benefits of TAP 6000:-
- Good wear protection.
- Longer engine life
- Thermal and oxidation stability and deposit control.
- Good corrosion protection properties.
- Strong detergent performance.
- Increased protection from piston seizure, ring sticking, engine deposits and exhaust blocking.
- Ability to be used with a wide variety of base stock systems.
DOSAGE%: Typical dosage recommended is 3.0-4.0 % by weight. Along with PIB 950(15-25 % w/w) to meet JASO FB/FC, API TC requirements.
BRIGHT & CLEAR REDDISH BROWN LIQUID
DENSITY @27 deg C, gm/cc
FLASH POINT oC COC, min
VISCOSITY @100o Cst
TOTAL BASE NUMBER
- 500 Per Week
- 2-5 Days
801, Ghanshyam Enclave, Link Road, Lalji Pada, Near Lalji Pada Police Chowki, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India